Sunday, November 06, 2011

Are You Using a Tablet (PC) at Work?

TabletPCReview.com is conducting an online survey of Tablets in the business space. Take the survey here: Are You Using a Tablet at Work?

I was thrilled to see that the concentration was not only on what the consumer world now calls "tablets," i.e., ipad, zoom, etc, but included the Tablet PC. One of my responses was: "The Tablet PC is a full computing environment and adds the luxury of a stylus and pen / electronic ink input and markup. It is the best of both worlds."

I remain a fervent evangelist for the Tablet PC as my only computer for my business. i still think to buy a laptop without giving oneself the luxury of a pen interface is short sighted for everyone who takes notes on paper, grades papers, gives presentations, reads articles and books, and more. In short, the Tablet PC remains the best platform for all around computing.

No comments:

Post a Comment