Friday, March 06, 2009

Coming soon! Bluebeam PDF Revu version 7.0

My favorite most essential piece of software for my Tablet PC is being upgraded. They have 20 new features, but haven't said what they are. Knowing this company, it will be worth it. read here.

However as I posted earlier, you can get Bluebeam Revu for $30, but now it appears that has risen to $75. I hate to see that kind of increase (and yes those are educational prices).

To quote Bluebeam on the benefits of Revu:

Students can:

  • Easily take notes on PDFs during class with laptops or tablet PCs
  • Convert papers and assignments to PDF for added security before emailing them to professors
  • Read, highlight and add notes to course materials in PDF
Educators can:
  • Convert lecture notes and handouts to PDF and upload on class web pages or email to students
  • Receive assignments in PDF and add markups electronically
  • Convert lecture slides to PDF and markup during class
  • Copy and paste text and images from PDFs when creating lecture slides
I do strongly recomment this product. I can't work without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment